Quality Drinking Water Delivered to You Everyday
2018 Water Quality Reports Now Available Online
We are proud to report yet another successful year of providing high quality drinking water to Peel residents, businesses and visitors.
Our annual report provides information on water quality and the services we deliver to you every day. The report, prepared for each of our five drinking water systems, covers the period between January 1 and December 31, 2018.
Review the 2018 Water Quality Reports below to find out:
- Where your water comes from
- How water is treated
- What sampling and testing is performed
- How we ensure top quality drinking water
You will also learn how we manage our resources to meet community growth demands and how our drinking water test results compare to Ontario regulatory standards.
We are committed to producing drinking water that meets quality standards as legislated by the Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002. We continually strive to adopt new methods and apply best management practices to ensure the highest quality drinking water supply to your homes and businesses.
2018 Water Quality Annual Reports
- Palgrave, Caledon East, Centerville, and Cedar Mills - (Palgrave - Caledon East Drinking Water System) (PDF)
- Caledon Village, Alton, Mono Mills, and Skywood - (Caledon Village - Alton Drinking Water System) (PDF)
- Cheltenham, Terra Cotta and Poltawa - (Cheltenham Drinking Water System) (PDF)
- Inglewood - (Inglewood Drinking Water System) (PDF)
- Brampton, Mississauga and South Caledon - (South Peel Drinking Water System) (PDF)