Changes in your Circumstances - Maintaining Your Circumstances

Reporting Changes in Your Circumstances

Your child care fee subsidy is based on the information you provide. It is your responsibility to advise your Children's Services Worker immediately if there are any changes in your circumstances.

Types of Changes Required to Report

Changes you are required to report include, but are not limited to:


Advise us if you move to a new address.

Important: Child care fee subsidy provided to residents of Peel Region is not transferable. If you move outside of Peel Region you will need to contact the Service Manager responsible for providing child care fee subsidy in the area you have moved to. A list of all Service Managers including their service areas is available on the Ministry of Education website.

Marital status or family size

Advise us if you get married, separate from your spouse or partner, or, if the children you receive a child care fee subsidy for stop living with you.

Employment or schooling

Advise us if you start or stop a job, start or stop attending school, or your current school semester ends.

Leave of absence from your employment

Advise us if you leave your job for any reason, such as a pregnancy/parental or medical leave.

Home | Contact Us | Search
A-Z Topic List | Privacy & Terms of Use

Smaller Text Larger Text

A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us


Social Services

Children Services