Services at 7120 Hurontario
- Service Peel
The Region’s customer service centre.
- Employment Resource Centre
- Ontario Works
- Service Peel To Housing
- Rent Supplement Program
- Peel Living
- Childcare Services
7120 Hurontario Street - Maps
Providing easy access to our programs and services is the Region’s commitment to the community.
The Region’s service location at 7120 Hurontario Street in Mississauga brings together a wide range of services from various sites around Peel to improve convenience and service to residents.
Visit 7120 Hurontario to:
- apply for child care spaces and subsidies, housing, financial assistance, rent supplements
- access employment resource services
- make rent payments for Peel Living
- make bill payments for child care, TransHelp, water and wastewater
- purchase or exchange recycling boxes
- purchase garbage tags, green bins, kitchen containers and composters
- make appointments and pay fees for large metal item pick-ups
- register and pay food handler certification registration fees
- pick up and drop off water sample kits
All services formerly available at Millcreek Drive in Mississauga have been relocated to 7120 Hurontario.
Hours of operation:
Service Peel: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Other Services: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Designated visitor parking is available on the west side of the building.
Regional programs and services are provided at locations throughout Peel region.
The Region of Peel provides a broad range of community and infrastructure services that address the priority needs of approximately 1.4 million people and 144,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
- For information on all programs and services at the Region of Peel, please call us at 905-791-7800 or visit www.peelregion.ca.