Get Your Flu Shot
Influenza, or "the flu", is a disease that affects the airways and the lungs.
The flu spreads easily from person to person. It can sometimes cause severe illness or even death. Babies, children, older adults and people with certain health conditions are at higher risk of serious flu complications.
Protect yourself and protect your loved ones – get the flu shot every year!
Learn more Flu Facts at Ontario.ca
Where to get your flu shot
Free flu shots are available at many locations across Peel, including:
- Family Doctors’ offices
- Walk-in clinics
- Region of Peel-Public Health Flu Clinics
Region of Peel - Public Health Flu Clinics
Region of Peel flu clinics provide free flu shots to anyone 6 months of age or older. An Ontario Health Card (OHIP card) is not required.
Saturday, October 13, 2018 11:00am-5:00pm
Bramalea City Centre (in the old Sears)
35 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 3R5
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:00pm-8:00pm
Knox United Church
2976 Charleston Sideroad, Caledon Village, ON L7K 0V8
Saturday, October 27, 2018 11:00am-5:00pm
Erin Mills Town Centre (in the old Sears)
5100 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5M 4Z5
Are you looking to hire a healthcare agency to provide the flu shot?
The following agencies have pre-qualified to offer the flu shot within the Region. Contact the agency directly to arrange a clinic.
- Bayshore Home Care Solutions 905-896-0200
- Bayshore Home Health 905-277-3116
- CarePartners (Brampton) 289-325-4020
- CarePartners (Mississauga) 289-290-2602
- CBI Home Health 905-275-0544
- Closing the Gap Healthcare 905-306-0202
- Lifemark Health 855-444-0834
- Pratt & Whitney Canada 905-564-4199
- Saint Elizabeth Health Care 647-880-0806
- Spectrum Health Care 905-272-2271
- The Best Health Group Inc. 866-893-2835