Get Your Flu Shot
Influenza, or "the flu", is a disease that affects the airways and the lungs.
The flu spreads easily from person to person. It can sometimes cause severe illness or even death. Babies, children, older adults and people with certain health conditions are at higher risk of serious flu complications.
Protect yourself and protect your loved ones – get the flu shot every year!
Learn more Flu Facts at Ontario.ca
Where to get your flu shot
Region of Peel Flu Clinics have ended for the 2018-2019 season.
Free flu shots continue to be available at many locations across Peel, including:
- Family Doctors’ offices
- Walk-in clinics
Are you looking to hire a healthcare agency to provide the flu shot?
The following agencies have pre-qualified to offer the flu shot within the Region. Contact the agency directly to arrange a clinic.
- Bayshore Home Care Solutions 905-896-0200
- Bayshore Home Health 905-277-3116
- CarePartners (Brampton) 289-325-4020
- CarePartners (Mississauga) 289-290-2602
- CBI Home Health 905-275-0544
- Closing the Gap Healthcare 905-306-0202
- Lifemark Health 855-444-0834
- Pratt & Whitney Canada 905-564-4199
- Saint Elizabeth Health Care 647-880-0806
- Spectrum Health Care 905-272-2271
- The Best Health Group Inc. 866-893-2835