Freedom of infomation | Decision Appeals
If you are not satisfied with the access decision made by the Region of Peel in response to your request, you may request the decision be reviewed by the Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario (IPC).
Within 30 days of receiving a decision from the Region of Peel, you may write to the IPC to request a review of the Region's decision:
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor St. E.
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8
416-326-3333 | www.ipc.on.ca
Include in your letter:
- the file number cited in your decision letter
- a copy of the decision letter
- a copy of your original request for information
A mandatory appeal fee must be sent with your letter:
- $10.00 for personal information requests
- $25.00 for all other information requests
(Cheque or money order made payable to the Minister of Finance)
| Corporate Services