A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

revised February 21, 2018

Health Protection


Drinking Water

Small drinking water systems

Are you an owner or operator of a small drinking water system?

You may be if your business provides drinking water to the public using a source other than a Region of Peel drinking water system. Small drinking water systems can be found in restaurants, seasonal trailer parks, summer camps, community centres, libraries, gas stations, motels, churches and other public facilities. If you are not sure if you have a small drinking water system, contact Peel Public Health.

Peel Public Health inspects these systems. During an inspection, a Peel Public Health Inspector will tell you how to keep your drinking water safe, and what additional water testing, treatment or training you may need.

Visit the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care website to learn more about keeping your small drinking water system safe.

Health Topics A-Z | Information for Professionals | Information for Workplaces
| School Corner | Employment/Volunteer Opportunities | Clinics, Classes and Events | Resources & Factsheets | Translated Information | About Public Health | Contact Us | Public Health Home Page

Revised: February 21, 2018


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy & Terms of Use | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text