Congratulations! Your baby is born!
Babies don’t come with instruction manuals. As a parent, you may have many questions throughout your baby’s first year.
This site will give you information on what you can expect in the first year of your baby’s life. Learn about:
- Feeding your baby solids
- How to play with your baby and help your baby’s brain development
- How to keep your baby safe
- How to start good sleep habits
- Why babies cry
- How to recognize when your baby is sick
- Your baby’s hearing
- How to take care of your baby’s teeth
- How to choose a child-care provider
Have a specific question?
Region of Peel — Public Health
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Caledon residents call free of charge at 905-584-2216
To speak with a Public Health Nurse