Bartender vs. Self-Serve
- Serve drinks yourself, hire a bartender, or appoint a reliable friend as bartender.
- Avoid having a self-serve bar, which can encourage heavy drinking.
- With a self-serve bar it is also more difficult to decide who can and cannot drive at the end of the night.
- When you have a bartender they have the opportunity to assess the condition of guests before deciding whether or not to serve them.
- A bartender can monitor the amount of alcohol served to your guests and watch for the signs of intoxication. A Smart Serve trained bartender is trained to do both these things.
[ Top ]
Thursday October 25 2007