Contact Peel Public Health to submit:
Need help understanding the data contained on this site?
- For each data source, information about data collection and analytical methods, limitations, the citation and additional resources can be found on the Data Sources and Methods page.
This section contains data related to employment status.
full time employment status
part time employment status
Data Sources, Methods and Limitations
Please direct any questions to ZZG-Health Status Data.
Peel Data Centre
- Additional information about the 2011 Census, the 2006 Census, the 2001 Census, and the 1996 Census data for Peel can be found on this site
- Additional information about the 2011 Census, the 2011 National Household Survey, and the 2006 Census can be found on this site.
Region of Peel Service Delivery Areas
- Additional Peel 2006 Census and 2001 Census data by Service Delivery Area can be found on this site.
- Additional information about the 2006 Census and the 2001 Census for Canada, the provinces and territories can be found on this site.