Contact Peel Public Health to submit:
Need help understanding the data contained on this site?
- For each data source, information about data collection and analytical methods, limitations, the citation and additional resources can be found on the Data Sources and Methods page.
This section contains a data related to employment and the labour force.
mode of transportation to work
place of work
occupation and industry
Data Sources, Methods and Limitations
Please direct any questions to ZZG-Health Status Data.
Peel Data Centre
- Additional information about the 2011 Census, the 2006 Census, the 2001 Census, and the 1996 Census data for Peel can be found on this site
- Additional information about the 2011 Census, the 2011 National Household Survey, and the 2006 Census can be found on this site.
Region of Peel Service Delivery Areas
- Additional Peel 2006 Census and 2001 Census data by Service Delivery Area can be found on this site.
- Additional information about the 2006 Census and the 2001 Census for Canada, the provinces and territories can be found on this site.