You may have come to this website because:
- You know it's time to have a "drug talk" with your child
- Or you have found something suspicious – like a coloured pill or mini sized baggie when you emptied your child's pocket when doing the laundry
- Or you may just want to know more
You are one of the most important influences in keeping your kids drug free. Learn how with Peel Public Health's Talk about Drugs online parent modules.
The Talk about Drugs online parent modules feature:
- Information about drugs, such as alcohol and marijuana
- Strategies to build healthy families and resilient children
- Strategies to promote open and honest discussions with kids based on their age and developmental stage
- Signs to watch out for that may point to potential drug use
Learning about drugs can seem overwhelming and even scary. But the more you know, the better prepared you will be to talk to your child. It also helps you recognize signs and symptoms – the clues that "something may be going on." Starting the conversation at a young age is important, however it is never too late to start talking.