Bullying...It's NOT a Laughing Matter
Bullying Hurts...Inside and Out
a child is being bullied?
- Unexplained torn clothing or missing belongings
- Suddenly complains of headaches, stomach-aches or nightmares
- Has a difficult time making friends and is often alone
- Does not want to go to school
a child is bullying others?
- Behaves aggressively with people and animals (often hurts others)
- Easily angered and frustrated when playing co-operative games
- Believes violence is an acceptable way to solve problems
- Hangs around with other children who are aggressive
Choose the correct answer and learn about bullying.
Answers: 1(d), 2(d), 3(d), 4(c), 5(d), 6(d), 7(a), 8(d)
For additional information on bullying, please call
Health Topics A-Z | Information for Professionals | Information for Workplaces
| School Corner | Employment/Volunteer Opportunities | Clinics, Classes and Events | Resources & Factsheets | Translated Information | About Public Health | Contact Us | Public Health Home Page
Revised: June 30, 2011