Organizational Culture Change
Addressing issues in this area involves assessing and improving the social environment of the workplace. Different goals in this area will give employees a greater sense of purpose, refine your vision for the company, and will help you to more fully use the talents and resources of your workforce.
- Improve productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Improve management practices.
- Improve organization of work.
- Develop policies, benchmarking and best practices guidelines.
- Promote a psychologically positive work environment.
- Communicate and reinforce core values of the company.
- Improve trust and respect at all levels of the organization.
- Improve communication and feedback mechanisms.
There are also Health & Safety Initiatives to consider.
What Makes a Healthy Organization