5. Implement your Program or Initiative
Put your plan into action! Be sure to include a combination of awareness/education, skill building, policy and supportive environment initiatives.
Tips for a successful program:
- Start small.
- Choose activities that will encourage employee interest and participation. Give all employees the chance to participate.
- Develop a clear communication strategy to promote your program activities and initiatives.
- Put policies into place that will address the needs and interests of the employees.
- Work towards building an organizational culture that can support and sustain good health practices.
6 Steps To a Healthier Organization