Peel Long Term Care
- Council approves Seniors’ Service Hub at Peel Manor site
- Going off the Rails: a presentation by Peel LTC at OANHSS 2014 Conference
- Exercise and Falls Prevention Classes for Seniors
- Language Skills Program for People with Aphasia Coming to Brampton
- Aphasia Application form
(PDF 58KB, 3 pages)
Over 100 years of Caring in Peel
Peel Long Term Care means expert, personal care for the mind, body and spirit in an atmosphere of dignity and compassion.
As a resident or an Adult Day Service participant at one of our centres, your loved one will:
- Enjoy a good quality of life, engage in meaningful recreational activities and participate in the life of their communities.
- Be cared for by skilled, loving professionals who are dedicated to enriching the lives of those in their care.
Our Programs and Services
- Long Term Care - Full-time care for centre residents
- Adult Day Service - Care and recreation for non-residents, during the day and evenings and weekends at some centres
- Respite Care - Short-term relief for caregivers
- Project Livesaver Peel - Helping to track children or adults who are at a risk of wandering