Peel Long Term Care
- Council approves Seniors’ Service Hub at Peel Manor site
- Going off the Rails: a presentation by Peel LTC at OANHSS 2014 Conference
- Exercise and Falls Prevention Classes for Seniors
- Aphasia Application form (PDF)
- Butterfly Project Presentation – Dietitians of Canada, Gerontology Network, Fall Workshop – Oct 30 (PDF)
Over 100 years of Caring in Peel
Peel Long Term Care means expert, personal care for the mind, body and spirit in an atmosphere of dignity and compassion.
As a resident or an Adult Day Service participant at one of our centres, your loved one will:
- Enjoy a good quality of life, engage in meaningful recreational activities and participate in the life of their communities.
- Be cared for by skilled, loving professionals who are dedicated to enriching the lives of those in their care.
Our Programs and Services
- Long Term Care - Full-time care for centre residents
- Adult Day Service - Care and recreation for non-residents, during the day and evenings and weekends at some centres
- Respite Care - Short-term relief for caregivers
- Project Livesaver Peel - Helping to track children or adults who are at a risk of wandering
- Seniors Health & Wellness Village at Peel Manor
- Butterfly Home Project