Help us prevent infections in our centres by following our visitors’ guidelines each time you visit.
- In order to protect our residents we ask that you refrain from visiting when you are ill
- If you plan to visit the centre, upon arrival in the centre please see the Charge Nurse for further direction prior to entering an Outbreak Unit
- Visit one resident only and exit the building promptly after your visit
- Ensure to wash your hands before and after visiting the centre
- If you are experiencing 2 (two) or more of any of the listed symptoms refrain from visiting the centre until you are symptom-free
Symptoms (Symptoms in bold are the most common)
If you have questions or concerns about infection control at our centres, please send us an e-mail or call us at 905.791.7800.