2015 Waste Management Guide Arrives to Homes in Peel Region That Receive Curbside Collection
BRAMPTON, ON. (March 31, 2015) Ė Today households in the Region of Peel that receive curbside waste collection services will be mailed their 2015 Waste Management Annual Guide.††
Residents who opt out of receiving unaddressed ad mail should note that the Guide will not be delivered to their household. Copies of the Guide can be obtained by calling the Region of Peel at 905-791-9499.
Residents are encouraged to refer to their collection day calendar that begins April 1, 2015 for important waste collection information.† Please use the remaining contents of the Guide as a reference tool with useful information about the Regionís waste management programs, services and network of Community Recycling Centres (CRCs).
Contents of the Guide include:
- information and tips when using Peelís Recycling and Organics Programs;
- collection calendars with important dates like Excess Waste collection, holiday collection
- schedules and seasonal yard waste pick up;
- locations of the Regionís six CRCs, hours of operations, program information and acceptable items; and,
- changes to curbside collection in 2016 for Region of Peel
A separate Guide, customized to the waste disposal needs of apartments and condominiums, will be delivered in the spring.
The Region of Peel provides waste management services in the Cities of Brampton and Mississauga and in the Town of Caledon. For more information on these programs, call the Region of Peel at 905-791-9499 (or in long-distance areas of Caledon call 905-584-2216, free of charge) or visit peelregion.ca/waste.
Follow Public Works on Twitter at twitter.com/peelpublicworks