Wednesday, June 17, 2015
6 to 8 p.m.
Mississauga Civic Centre (Great Hall),
300 City Centre Drive
In November 2014, the Region of Peel began a Schedule B Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) to improve water supply for projected growth in the Mississauga City Centre area. A new 1500 mm (5 foot) diameter watermain is proposed on Burnhamthorpe Road from Cawthra Road to Grand Park Drive, along with some smaller local watermains along Webb Drive and Duke of York Boulevard.
The Region of Peel is interested in hearing from you.
Please join us at this second and final PIC where project team members will:
- Present the outcome from evaluation of the alternative alignments and shaft locations
- Describe the preferred alternative in detail
- Summarize the anticipated environmental effects and proposed management measures
- Outline the plan and schedule for confirming and implementing the preferred alternative
- Gather your ideas as part of the Class EA process, and
- Answer your questions
If you are unable to attend this PIC and would like more information or to provide comments on this Class EA, please visit the project website at peelregion.ca/pw/water/environ-assess/burnhamthorpe-rd-watermain.htm or contact the project manager:
Heather Jefferson MASc.
Project Manager, Water Division, Capital Works
10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, L6T 4B9
Tel: 905-791-7800, ext. 7881 / Fax: 905-791-1442
The Region of Peel is committed to ensuring that all Regional services, programs and facilities are inclusive and accessible for persons with disabilities. Please contact the Project Manager if you need any disability accommodations to provide comments or feedback for this study.
This notice was first issued on June 1, 2015
Friday June 05 2015