Applying for Ontario Works
The telephone application will take approximately 40 minutes to complete.
The Client Service Representative will require the following information for each immediate family member to make an assessment of the application:
- Date(s) of Birth
- Social Insurance Number(s)
- Health Card Number(s)
- Immigration Information (if applicable)
- Accommodation information including rent/mortgage amounts, heat and hydro expenses, property taxes etc.
- Address history for the last 12 months
- All asset information (ie.bank account details, investments, life insurance, and vehicle details).
- All Income details for each family member, including current income and earnings, if applicable (ie. National Child Benefit Supplement, EIB, WSIB, Support, and Earnings).
Please have all of the information available at the time of the call to ensure the best possible service.
All information provided during the telephone call is confidential as per the Municipal Freedom of Information Act. At any time, a choice may be made to discontinue the application process.
The Client Service Representative will determine potential eligibility in accordance with the Ontario Works Act.