In addition to the paramedic station at 6825 Tomken Rd., Peel Regional Paramedic Services is currently designing or building three other smaller satellite stations; two in Mississauga and one in Brampton. A second reporting station in Brampton is in the early stages of planning.
Now three years into the 10-year plan, the Region will have 21 satellite and four reporting stations built throughout Peel by 2017. The Council-approved plan will help get paramedics to you faster in an emergency and provide a healthier workplace for our paramedics.
7101 Goreway Dr. satellite station
Construction progress photo as of July 2010.
- Shared location with Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services station 105.
- Funded in part by the Infrastructure Stimulus Program
- Architectural services provided by Radeff Architect; Verly Construction Group is building the facility.
- Construction is expected to be completed by fall of 2010.
1355 Winding Trail satellite station
Architectural rendering of southeast perspective of the station.
- Shared location with Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services station 106.
- Design phase is complete; architectural services provided by Kleinfeldt Mychajlowycz Architects (KMA) Inc.
- Construction is expected to begin fall of 2010.
555 Queen St. West satellite station (Brampton)
- Shared location with new Brampton Fire and Emergency Services headquarters.
- In design phase.
1600 Bovaird Dr. E. reporting station (Brampton)
- In preliminary design phase.
- Architectural services provided by KMA.
If you have any questions about the project, please e-mail us or call us at 905-791-7800.