Do you live, work or play in Peel? Do you operate a business or have a particular interest in Peel? Do you consider yourself or your organization a stakeholder?
Your input into Peel ROP Review process is vital to the success of the Official Plan. That’s why we want to keep you informed and engaged in the Review process and ensure we receive your input and feedback on an ongoing basis.
We would like to hear your ideas on planning issues and what you would like to see happen in Peel Region from a planning perspective.
There are many ways to get involved:
participate and provide valuable input in the process through various consultations on the Peel ROP Review focus areas that will be held in 2008 – 2009;
join us at our open houses and public meetings
provide input and share your ideas on discussion papers
- June 29, 2009 - Peel – Caledon Significant Woodlands and Significant Wildlife Habitat Study
- June 9, 2009 - Draft Housing Strategy (1.8 MB, 108 pages)
- June 9, 2009 - Draft Housing Availability Throughout the Lifecycle Discussion Paper
- June 9, 2009 - Draft Diversity of Housing Needs Discussion Paper
- June 9, 2009 - Draft Housing Affordability Discussion Paper
- June 9, 2009 - Draft Tools and Practices to Address Housing Issues Background Paper (3.7 MB, 269 pages)
- Jan. 18, 2009 - Integrated Waste Management Discussion Paper (PDF 1.1 MB, 120 pages)
- Jan. 7, 2009 - Draft Transportation Planning Region Official Plan Amendment Technical Report (PDF 3.2 MB, 67 pages)
- Dec. 16, 2008 - Air Quality Discussion Paper (PDF 1.6 Mb, 115 pages)
- Nov. 18, 2008 – Greenbelt Plan Policy Review Background Paper (PDF 628 KB, 15 pages)
- Oct. 31, 2008 - Natural Heritage Policy Review Discussion Paper
- Oct. 29, 2008 - Sustainability Discussion Paper (2.7MB, 79 pages)
- Oct. 10, 2008 - Employment and Employment Lands Discussion Paper (1.1 MB, 79 pages)
- Oct. 10, 2008 - Energy Discussion Paper (840 KB, 72 pages)
- June 5, 2008 - Growth Management Background Paper (475 KB, 11 pages)
- May 30, 2008 - Sustainability Background Paper (2.54 MB, 70 pages)
- May 9, 2008 - Agriculture Discussion Paper (PDF 350KB, 35 pages)
- Jan. 15, 2008 – Transportation Background and Challenges Paper (PDF 524KB, 29 pages)
* Timelines subject to change without notice.
- contact us
Liliana da Silva
Planning Policy and Research
Environmental, Transportation and Planning Services
Regional Municipality of Peel
10 Peel Centre Dr., 6th Fl.
Brampton, ON L6T 4B9
Tel: 905-791-7800 ext. 4364 or
Toll Free: 1-800-919-7800