LESSON PLANSGrade 3 Urban & Rural Communities Lesson Plan Series
PDF Doc click here - Full 2MB
These lesson plans are designed to provide hands-on lesson plans that support the Social Studies Grade 3 curriculum expectations of the Ontario Ministry of Education. The lessons have integrated links to the curriculum in Language, Math, Visual Arts and Science.
Grade 9 Climate Change Lesson Plans Series
PDF Doc click here - Full 817KB
These lesson plans focus on building an understanding of regional climate change and how people can mitigate and adapt to these impacts. Students will be asked to make decisions and voice their opinion about climate change as well as share their thoughts on how to build a sustainable region to combat climate change.
Students will become more aware about the region they live in and be empowered to make decisions that will impact their future. The lessons are designed to complement the Grade 9 Geography curriculum.
Lesson Plans by Chapter
Grade 3: Urban & Rural Communities
- Building the Region
- Lesson 1. Urban and Rural Areas
- Lesson 2. Land Use
- Lesson 3. Transportation
- Lesson 4. Natural Environment
- Lesson 5. Planning for my future
- Lesson 1. Introduction to Climate Change
- Lesson 2. Impact, mitigation & adaptation
- Lesson 3. Climate Change Survival Activity
- Lesson 4. My Climate Change Awareness
- Lesson 5. Planning a Sustainable Region
Grade 9: Climate Change