Region of Peel Website:
Website content is for general information only
The content on this website is intended as only general information. It is not intended as medical or legal advice and should not be interpreted as such.
Website content accuracy and reliability
- While we update our site content regularly to ensure accuracy and reliability, the Region of Peel is not responsible in any way for damages arising out of the use of this website.
- The Region of Peel is not liable for any Region of Peel site content distributed by other sources.
- The Region of Peel relies on reputable sources and attempts to keep site content current and correct; however, the Region of Peel does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information.
- The Region of Peel does not guarantee in any manner the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this website, or in links provided by this website.
- The Region of Peel website is for information purposes only. Health or medical information provided on this site is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care professional about any medical condition or treatment. No information or image on this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Links are not endorsements
- Links from this website to other online organizations, products, services or publications do not constitute endorsement or approval by the Region of Peel.
- The Region of Peel makes no representations whatsoever about any other website you access via our site, or otherwise, whether or not any such website contains any Region of Peel content.
- A link between the Region of Peelís website and any other website does not imply The Region's endorsement or sponsorship of that website or its publisher.
Transmission of confidential information
The Region of Peel will not be liable for damages arising from, but in no way limited to, the transmission of confidential information over the Internet.
Change without notice
The Region of Peel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- Edit, delete, modify, and/or change any material sent or posted to its website in whole or in part.
- Discontinue, change or modify this website at any time without notice.
We compile and/or produce the content and images on this website to provide residents with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Region of Peel.
All information on this website is protected by copyright. You may not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, or publish content or an image on our site, in whole or in part, unless we give you written permission.
The Region of Peel supports open, honest communication of the services and programs we provide. If there is an image or section of content on our website that you would like to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, please e-mail our Web Master. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about how you intend to use the content or image.