Mayfield Road from North Brampton Pumping Station to East of Heart Lake Road
Capital Projects 10-1966, 13-1903 and 07-1506
We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until November 2017.
What are we doing?
- Modifications to the North Brampton Pumping Station and installation of a 900-mm feedermain from the pumping station to approximately 100m east of Heart Lake Road, as shown on the attached map.
- Some of the watermain will be installed by open cut, and a small portion will be tunnelled from inside the pumping station property to a shaft on Mayfield Road.
- To provide improved hydraulics and water storage to residents of Brampton and Caledon.
- The work will be starting mid-September 2014.
- The project should be completed by April 2015.
- We will start restoring the road when all water system installation is complete, and as weather permits.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel Personnel|
|Troy Leyburne||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 7919|
|Carman Plester||Region Inspector||905-791-7800, ext. 3246|
|CIMA/GM BluePlan - Consultant|
|Sean Steele||Contract Administrator||289-288-0287|
|Rino Campana||Site Inspector||519-239-3860|
|Kingdom Construction Limited
Kingdom Construction will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Wade Lee||Project Manager||519-240-2710|
|Clarence O’Connor||Project Superintendent||519-277-8695|
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
Traffic, Parking Control and Driveway Access
- We may need to reduce traffic to two lanes in each direction during construction.
- The Traffic Control Plan will affect driveway access from Mayfield Road to allow right turns only.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have any problems or special needs.
Interrupting Your Water Supply
- We do not anticipate needing to interrupt your water supply; however, if it is necessary, we will provide 48 hours’ (2 days) notice before we need to shut off your water.
- You may feel slight vibrations from the construction work in your home or business.