West Brampton Watermain
What are we doing?
- Building a 900-mm watermain from East Brampton Pumping Station on Nanport Street to West Brampton Pumping Station on Mississauga Road.
- The watermain will run along Williams Parkway, from Dixie Road to Mississauga Road.
- Work will be done by tunnelling and open cut construction.
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan, and to provide flexibility in delivering water supply between the east and west Brampton water supply systems.
- Geotechnical investigation work will be completed summer and fall of 2015. Construction of the watermain will be completed in phases with the first works beginning construction late 2016.
Who can you call?
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Lyle LeDrew, Project Manager, at 905-791-7800 ext. 7836.
We are still in the planning stage. More information will be posted on this web page closer to construction.