The following items are accepted FREE of charge:
- household hazardous waste
- reusable goods
- dedicated loads of blue box materials
- dedicated loads of large metal appliances and fixtures. See page 16 (residential customers only)
- dedicated loads of scrap metal
- dedicated loads of select electronics. See page 14
- dedicated loads of tires (passenger or light truck tires)
- dedicated loads of residential yard waste (Bolton and Caledon CRCs only)
Note – Vehicles and/or trailers containing only items accepted free of charge are considered to have dedicated loads. Vehicles and/or trailers with both items accepted free of charge and items subject to drop-off fees are considered to have mixed loads. The entire weight of a mixed load is subject to drop-off fees.
The following fees apply to all other loads:
|WEIGHT OF LOAD||DROP-OFF FEE|
|Up to and including 50 kg (110 lbs.)||$5 flat rate|
|Greater than 50 kg (110 lbs.)||10Â¢ per kg|
|Total load must not exceed 750 kg (1653 lbs.)
Methods of payment: cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard
Note – Fees subject to change.
- trucks with trailers longer than 12 m (40 ft.)
- box trucks and cube vans longer than 5 m (16 ft.)
- all vehicles with a total gross weight greater than 5 tonnes
Note – Trucks with tipping trailers are permitted at Fewster CRC only.