A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

Images from Peel Region Public Works on Twitter
Your water bill
Water meters
Your home

If you require further assistance with your water and wastewater bills, or would like to set up an appointment to have your water meter checked for accuracy, e-mail us or call 905-791-8711. Residents in long-distance areas of Caledon can call 905-584-2216.

For water meter installation and repair call 905-791-7800, ext. 3226.

All other water or wastewater service inquires.

Revised: Wednesday March 31 2010


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text