A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

Images from Peel Region
Public Works on Twitter
Google Translate Feedback
Was this translation useful?
Yes No
Comments on translation:

Thank you for your feedback!
Your water bill
Water meters
Your home

Service charges
Reading your bill
Receive Your Water Bill Online
Paying your bill
Address changes
Bill inserts

The Region of Peel offers property owners the option of redirecting water, wastewater and stormwater bills to tenants. Please note, owners are ultimately responsible for arrears at the property, in accordance with the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O.2001, c.25.

As of Nov. 1, 2008 for residential landlords and May 3, 2010 for commercial landlords, a tenant's account will only be set up from information provided by the owner. The owner should inform the Region of any changes at all times. The account will remain in the owner’s name and mailing address until the completed Tenant Billing Information form is returned to the Region of Peel. Unless the form is received prior to the move in date, the date the form is received will be considered the move in date.

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any back dating and the owner will be billed for all water, wastewater and stormwater services supplied and service charges until the form is received.

As the owner, if you wish to receive arrears notices via e-mail, please provide your e-mail address on the appropriate form below. You can also call our office to periodically check for arrears.

The property owner continues to be responsible for advising the Region in advance of any tenant change in order to ensure accurate billing. It is also important to provide us with a forwarding address for any tenants moving out.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 905-791-8711. Caledon residents can call 905-584-2216. You can also fax us at 905-791-5112 or e-mail us at billingops@peelregion.ca.

Please complete the appropriate form:

And return to:

Revised: Wednesday June 15 2016


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy & Terms of Use | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text