Plant Paradise Country Gardens
Available Product Categories
Crafts/Gifts, Flowers/Plants, Garden Supplies
Compost, Garden Art, Gardening Books, Herb Starter Plants, Living Walls, Mycorrhizal Fungi, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Perennials, Shrubs, Vegetable Plants
Pick Your Own
Open / Hours of Operation
April – September:
Wed – Sun: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pre-booked Group Tours
- Public Washrooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2016 - Headwaters Tourism Award for Best Nature & Leisure Visitor Experience
- 2007 - Certified Backyard Habitat: Outstanding effort in helping wildlife through the creation of habitat
- Free Gardening Workshop - Sensational Shade Perennials
April 29, 2017 - 10 a.m.
With years of trialing and growing shade perennials in the botanical gardens at Plant Paradise, we can recommend the real winners so that it saves you time, money and transforms your garden into a beautiful oasis.
- Free Gardening Workshops - Living Wall Gardening
May 6, 2017
Learn the steps to create your very own indoor/outdoor living wall planter. Ornamental or edible gardening is possible with the new wall containers we have available this year. Start growing vertically.
- Free Gardening Workshops - Spectacular Plant Combinations
May 13, 2017 - 10 a.m.
In this very popular PowerPoint presentation, Lorraine Roberts will demonstrate how to create beautiful perennial combinations from an artist's perspective.
- Free Gardening Workshops - Creating a Pollinator Garden
May 20, 2017 - 10 a.m.
The 'buzz word' in gardening these days is pollinator plants. Bees, butterflies and beneficial insects - learn how to choose plants that will feed them and keep them coming back for more.
July 8 - 9, 2017
Free guided garden tours of the botanical garden of continuous bloom. Register here.
No pets allowed
* Based on distances from City Halls