Plant Paradise Country Gardens
Available Product Categories
Crafts/Gifts, Flowers/Plants, Garden Supplies
Compost, Garden Art, Gardening Books, Herb Starter Plants, Living Walls, Mycorrhizal Fungi, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Perennials, Shrubs, Vegetable Plants
Pick Your Own
Open / Hours of Operation
April – October:
Wed – Sun: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pre-booked Group Tours
- Public Washrooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2017 - Destination Garden Centre of the Year Award
- 2016 - Headwaters Tourism Award for Best Nature & Leisure Visitor Experience
- Free Gardening Workshops - Continuous Bloom
May 5, 2018 - 10 a.m.
Continuous bloom in the perennial garden can be an elusive skill, but Lorraine will guide you in choosing long-blooming perennials that are the backbone to success. Visit website for more info.
- Free Gardening Workshops - Sensational Shade Perennials
May 12, 2018 - 10 a.m.
From years of growing, planting and trialing perennials in our botanical gardens, we can recommend some of the best plant performers for shade. Save time and money with our expert knowledge. Visit website for more info.
- Free Gardening Workshops - Starting Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden
May 19, 2018 - 10 a.m.
Learn the methods required to organically grow tasty, healthy vegetables - tips on seed starting, soil preparation, weed control and bug control to planting. Visit website for more info.
No pets allowed
* Based on distances from City Halls