P.A.L.S. is a playground leadership program for schools. It encourages all children to participate in activities during recess breaks.
"There is always room for one more"
Objectives of the Program
- Increase physical activity
- Decrease conflict and reduce the incidence of playground bullying
- Provide a leadership opportunity for students
- School staff supervise the program
- Students in grades 4 - 6 act as playground activity leaders for younger students during recess breaks
- Public Health Nurses train staff and students to implement the program and provides ongoing support
If you would like to bring P.A.L.S. to your school, please contact a
School Public Health Nurse or
The Region of Peel-Public Health 905-799-7700
for more information.
Caledon residents call free of charge at 905-584-2216.