What Do I Do With...?
This item is garbage.
Put this item in your garbage (grey) cart.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Do not open the package. Put the entire package in the garbage.
- If the package has been opened, put the meat and the packaging in the garbage.
- Do not handle any tainted or recalled meat products with your hands.
- Do not dispose of recalled food in your organics cart.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) Food Recalls
- If your garbage cart is already full, excess garbage must be placed in a garbage bag. Tag the bag of excess garbage with a Region of Peel garbage tag.
- Place the tagged bag or items close to — but not on top of — your garbage cart, leaving at least 1 m (3 ft) of clear space between your extra garbage item and your cart.
- Garbage tags are not required during exemption periods. Exemption periods take place on your scheduled garbage collection day in May, after Victoria Day; in September, after Labour Day; and in December and January, during or after the Christmas holiday.
- Bulky items or furniture are always collected on your garbage week. Find your collection calendar.
Connect to Peel
Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: