How to Sort Your Waste
This item is renovation or construction material.
This item has options for collection or disposal.
Option 1: Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC)
- Take the toilet to a Community Recycling Centre (CRC). A disposal fee will apply.
Option 2: Curbside garbage collection
- Place the toilet on the curb on your regular garbage collection day, not your recycling collection day.
- A maximum of 2 toilets — either the one-piece type or the two-piece toilet type with the tank removed — will be collected from the curb.
- If the toilet is two-piece, remove the tank from the bowl and place both items separately at the curb. An intact two-piece toilet will not be collected.
- Tip: reduce your time at the CRC by sorting your renovation and construction materials into separate piles before dropping them off.
Connect to Peel
Join over 120,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.