What Do I Do With...?
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Make sure the item is clean and empty before placing it in your recycling cart.
- Separate the item from any plastic lids or covers.
- Fold the item in half then put it in your recycling.
- Do not flatten.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
Other ways to dispose of this item:
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Connect to Peel
Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: