Return to homepage
Return to homepage will be down this Saturday

The Region's website and online services will be unavailable on Saturday, August 19, between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. for one hour due to maintenance. Website visitors may also experience intermittent outages during this time period. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

How to Sort Your Waste


What Do I Do With...?


Brake fluid:
This item is considered household hazardous waste (HHW). Use all of the product for its intended use. HHW MUST NOT be included in your residential curbside garbage or recycling or poured down the drain. HHW, if not disposed of properly, can be harmful to people, animals and the environment. Residents of Peel can take this item to a Household Hazardous Waste Depot at a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) for proper disposal, free of charge. Note: Maximum 80 litres per day and/or 40 fluorescent bulbs and ballasts per day allowed. For CRC locations, visit Community Recycling Centres. Note: Businesses with hazardous waste must complete a registration process first to utilize Peel HHW Depots. Fill out the Business Hazardous Waste form.

For another way to properly dispose of your HHW visit 'Make the Drop'. If you have medications please consider the Ontario Medications Return Program.

Connect to Peel

Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.

Sign up for Connect to Peel

Click on the following for a complete list of items:

  • Green Bin
  • Yard Waste
  • Blue Box
  • Garbage
  • CRC
  • Special
Need to contact us? Send feedback or submit a service request.