What Do I Do With...?
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Remove the hard book cover and put it in the garbage.
- Remove any plastic ‘cerlox’ spirals and put them in the garbage.
- Put any remaining paper in a recycling bag or your recycling cart.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.
- Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Do you have confidential paper or documents?
Bring your unbound paper — such as taxes, bills, income statements and personal information — to a Confidential Paper Shredding Event for FREE shredding on designated days in April, May and June 2018.
Connect to Peel
Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: