How to Sort Your Waste
Clear plastic egg carton
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Use or consume the item’s contents. Make sure the item is clean and empty before placing it in your recycling.
- Remove any paper sleeves or instruction sheets and place them separately in your recycling cart or recycling bag.
- Remove any caps, absorbent pads, foil covers, plastic seals, stoppers, and filters. Put these items in the garbage.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.
- Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Free waste collection reminders
Get weekly reminders by email, text message or phone call.