Region of Peel - Working for you
Region of Peel - Working for you

How to Sort Your Waste


What Do I Do With...?


Fiberglass Insulation and Vapour Barrier:
This item is considered renovation/construction/demolition material. It is NOT collected at the curb. Take this item to a PeelCommunity Recycling Centre (CRC) for disposal. Drop-off fees will apply. For CRC locations and fees, visit Community Recycling Centres. Insulation must be double bagged.

Recycle Right

Did you know that if you tie up your recyclables in a plastic shopping bag, it ends up in landfill?

Find out why

Click on the following for a complete list of items:

  • Green Bin
  • Yard Waste
  • Blue Box
  • Garbage
  • CRC
  • Special
Need to contact us? Send feedback or submit a service request.