What Do I Do With...?
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Use or consume the itemís contents. Make sure the item is clean and free of residue before placing it in your recycling.
- Remove any wrap, absorbent pads, or seals. Put these in the garbage.
- Donít put recyclables in tied plastic grocery bags.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be closed for collection. A closed lid also helps prevent litter.
- Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Let Them Loose!
Your recyclables end up in landfill if you tie them in plastic shopping bags.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: