Region of Peel - Working for you
Region of Peel - Working for you

How to Sort Your Waste


What Do I Do With...?


Photographic chemicals:
This item is considered household hazardous waste (HHW). Use all of the product for its intended use. HHW MUST NOT be included in your residential curbside garbage or recycling or poured down the drain. HHW, if not disposed of properly, can be harmful to people, animals and the environment. Residents of Peel can take this item to a Household Hazardous Waste Depot at a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) for proper disposal, free of charge. Note: Maximum 80 litres per day and/or 40 fluorescent bulbs and ballasts per day allowed. For CRC locations, visit Community Recycling Centres. Note: Businesses with hazardous waste must complete a registration process first to utilize Peel HHW Depots. Fill out the Business Hazardous Waste form.

For another way to properly dispose of your HHW visit 'Make the Drop'. If you have medications please consider the Ontario Medications Return Program.

Click on the following for a complete list of items


Need to contact us? Send feedback or submit a service request.