I Need Help
What kind of help do you need?
- I need dental care for my children
- Need help for an addiction
- Need medicine and canít afford to buy it (drug coverage/drug card)
- Have a problem with teeth and canít pay a dentist
- Canít pay for a funeral
- Health Topics
- Health information for residents in shelters
- Drug treatment and support services
- Victim of sexual assault
- Where can I get sterile needles?
- Where can I get information about sexuality?
- Worried I am pregnant
- Worried I have a sexually transmitted infection (STIs)
- Worried I have HIV/AIDS
- Need money to support family
- Need food
- Need a place to live
- Going to be evicted
- Utilities have been - or are about to be - cut off
- Aging parent canít live on his or her own anymore
- Partner is abusive
- Family member has physical disabilities and canít travel by regular transit
- Aging parent(s) live in a home and need help getting transportation for visiting
- Aging parent(s) canít drive and need help getting around
Working and Learning
Other Kinds of Help
Need another kind of help for a health, financial, family, or personal problem?
Call the Region of Peel at 905-791-7800 and we'll refer you to someone who will help you right away.