Free drop-off for electronics, household hazardous waste, confidential paper for shredding and reusable items.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Suncor Parking Lot - 385 Southdown Rd., Mississauga. Go west at Gate Street lights for the parking lot.
- Confidential paper for shredding (e.g., taxes, bills, income statements).
- Electronics (e.g., TVs, computers, monitors).
- Household hazardous waste (e.g., paint, batteries, propane tanks (max 18kg/40lb), chemicals). For safety reasons, staff will only accept items in sealed and labelled containers.
- Reusable items (e.g., clothing, books, housewares).
Clean, empty blue and grey boxes and old green bins will also be accepted.
Rain barrels will be available for purchase for $50 per barrel (cash only – taxes included in price).
- Explosives or ammunition.
- Industrial, commercial or institutional waste.
- Scrap metal.
No garbage, recycling, or organics cart exchanges at the event.