Starting Sept. 1, 2012, residential rebates are now $25 per toilet, with a limit of two rebates per household. More Information
Get a $25 rebate when you replace your old toilet with a Peel-Approved (34 pages, 190 KB) water-efficient model.
Your toilet uses the most water in your home. By installing a Peel-Approved water- efficient toilet you’ll save water and money on your water bill.
You’re eligible for a water-efficient toilet rebate, if you:
- Own or rent a single-family or multi-family home in the Region of Peel.
Single-family homes include:
- Single detached houses
- Semi-detached houses
- Multiplex units
- Individual townhouses on municipal/private water services
Multiple-family homes include:
- Condominium buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Condominium townhouse complexes
- Co-operative townhouse complexes or apartment buildings
- Bought your Peel-Approved (34 pages, 190 KB) water-efficient toilet on or after September 1, 2005.
- Have a water service account in good standing with the Region of Peel (i.e., all of your Region of Peel water bills have been paid in full.)
Applying for a Rebate
Step 1: Choose a water-efficient toilet from the Peel-Approved (34 pages, 190 KB) list.
Step 2: Install the toilet and complete an application form:
Step 3: Staple your original sales receipt(s) to your completed application. If you own or rent a multi-residential home, attach the weigh scale bills that confirm that you disposed of your old toilet(s) at a licensed waste disposal facility. Keep a photocopy of your application and receipts for your records.
Step 4: Mail or drop-off your completed application to:
Region of Peel
Toilet Rebate Program
Water Smart Peel
2 Copper Road
Brampton, ON L6T 4W5
Your rebate cheque will be mailed to you within 6 - 8 weeks.
Wednesday February 13 2013