Visit Caledon with care
Plan ahead before visiting Caledon’s villages, farms, and natural areas.
The warmer weather finds many Peel residents planning trips to Caledon.
As the pandemic continues, take some extra care when visiting. Check Visit Caledon to know before you go.
Before travelling to Caledon’s beautiful villages, farms, markets, and natural areas, be sure to:
- Make a reservation before visiting certain Conservation Areas in Caledon.
- Know Caledon’s parking rules and regulations and obey parking restrictions.
- Check which Caledon farms are open to visitors.
Agricultural landscapes are part of the rural experience.
As you enjoy them as part of the scenery, remember that:
- Not all farms are open to the public and should be considered private property.
- Farm animals eat special food. Only their owners should feed them.
- Working farms use large equipment that can be dangerous for visitors.