EarlyON Child and Family Centres
Free, high-quality registered programs for families with children 6 and under.
EarlyON is reopening
Some indoor and outdoor EarlyON programs are now open and online programs will continue.
EarlyON Centres support families looking for safe and welcoming learning experiences for their children. You can:
- Talk to qualified staff and ask questions to meet your family’s needs.
- Meet other families and enjoy quality time together.
- Join inclusive high quality programs with your child.
Parents, grandparents and caregivers can interact with staff and qualified early years experts to learn more about child development, parenting supports and finding resources in the community.
Some EarlyON locations offer French services and Indigenous led programs. The goal of each centre is to meet the unique needs of families who attend programs at their location.
To learn more about:
- Programs available at EarlyON Child and Family Centres, visit infopeel.ca/eon.
- Child development support available, connect with an EarlyON Resource Consultant at 905-795-3527, extension 3550.
Share your EarlyON experience with us
If you have questions or concerns about EarlyON programs you can speak to your EarlyON provider or you can complete our form and we’ll try to help.
The Peel Infant-Parent Program (PIPP) helps parents and guardians understand their young child's needs, behaviour, and development. You'll learn new ways to connect with your child to develop a healthier relationship.
PIPP offers personalized support to help you understand your family's unique strengths and needs so you can parent more confidently.
You may be eligible for PIPP if you have a child under 3 years of age and you're:
- Feeling sad, worried, or alone.
- Finding it hard to know what your child needs.
- Dealing with stressful life events.
The Peel Infant-Parent Program (PIPP) is a partnership between the Region of Peel, EarlyON Child and Family Centres, and EveryMind Mental Health Services, a children’s mental health agency. There are 2 parts to PIPP, where eligible families attend an in-centre program and are also supported by a child and family clinician who provides confidential online, or in-home sessions.
To learn more about the program and the referral process, connect with the intake team at wheretostart.ca/infant-toddler-services or by phone at 905-451-4655.