What's in Our Parks?
Everything depends on us! Through this workshop, students will learn about the circle of life in Brampton’s parks. Physical examples of plant species, insects and a wasp’s nest will be brought in for student investigation. Students will travel with “Billy the Bee,” to understand the lifecycle and importance of pollinators in our environment. Students then assess the positive and negative impacts of human activity and take on a variety of challenges that have an effect on our environment.
This workshop may be booked as a 45 minute workshop. Please book one week in advance.
- Guest Presentation/Workshop
- No Charge
- Suitable for English Language Learners
- Available in Spring
- Available in Fall
- Available in Winter
- Available to DPCDSB (Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board) schools
- Available to PDSB (Peel District School Board) schools
- Available to private schools
Contact Name: Kelly Walker
Phone Number: (905) 874-2148