EarlyON Child and Family Centre reopening
Training, resources and COVID-19 health and safety protocols for centre staff.
We’re planning for a gradual re-opening of EarlyON Child and Family Centres.
To support the opening of EarlyON Child and Family Centres, the Ministry of Education released new reopening operational guidelines. The updated COVID-19 enhanced and safety protocols are in use. Training material for staff have been updated.
- Daily active screening presentation – slides only
- Daily active screening presentation – slides and trainer notes
- General sanitary precautions and physical distancing measures – slides only
- General sanitary precautions and physical distancing measures – slides and trainer notes
- Outbreak management presentation – slides only
- Outbreak management presentation – slides and trainer notes
Updated materials are currently in development to align with the revised COVID-19 enhanced health and safety protocols.
Posters and useful documents
- Wash your hands
- Use hand sanitizer
- Sign for hand sanitizer station
- Stop infection, wear a mask
- Active screening door sign
- Self-isolation guidance for caregivers
- How to care for a child with COVID-19 at home
- Additional screening door sign
Refer to our COVID-19 translated resources for information in different languages.