Water quality reports
Our annual water quality reports detail the operation of our drinking water system and drinking water quality test results.
2022 summary report
The 2022 Drinking Water in Peel Summary Report addresses the requirements outlined in Schedule 22 of the Ontario Drinking-Water Systems Regulation (O.Reg.170/03) under the Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002.
Water quality 2022 annual reports
- Palgrave, Caledon East, Centerville, and Cedar Mills (Palgrave – Caledon East Drinking Water System)
- Caledon Village, Alton, Mono Mills, and Skywood (Caledon Village – Alton Drinking Water System)
- Cheltenham, Terra Cotta and Poltawa (Cheltenham Drinking Water System)
- Inglewood (Inglewood Drinking Water System)
- Brampton, Mississauga and South Caledon (South Peel Drinking Water System)
If you require previous years’ reports contact our Water Quality and Compliance team.