This is a BINGO game where the teacher reads a statement and the students must find the corresponding graphic on their BINGO card. It covers a variety of drug-related statements.
- Alcohol affects the body in many ways immediately and over a long period of time. By avoiding alcohol you can stay away from its negative effects (physically, mentally and legally)
- Drugs change the way the body and brain function
- Drug prevention BINGO cards (Cards: 1-10, 11-20, 21-30)
- Questions for teachers
- Answer Key
- Prizes (at teacher discretion - not found in toolkit)
- Distribute one Drug Prevention BINGO card to each student in the class
- Use the question sheets to read the question or statement aloud and have the students guess the answer. The answers are found on the drug prevention BINGO card
- If a student has the correct answer on their board, they will mark the square
- Once a student has filled in their entire board they will yell "BINGO!" to win
Note to teachers: This activity can be used as a review to the Alcohol unit or at the beginning to gauge student's knowledge of the subject matter.